Thursday 16 June 2011

The American Dream

Hi Y'all!

I'm currently on holiday in America so that will explain the recent lack of posts. Here is a quick round up.

1 It's been VERY HOT! Over 100  degrees F with high humidity but the weather is more comfortable now.
2 We've enjoyed meeting old friends and making new ones in Virginia.
3 We've had five days in Lexington and we're currently in Williamsburg.
4 I can now legitimately say I am an International poet after performing in Newport News. Thanks to Ann, Mike, Aromas Coffee House and the folks at Word 4 Word who were so great to listen and perform to.
5 The first part of an interview with me is now up on http://howtowritebetter.net/poetry-words-of-wisdom-from-a-british-poet-laureate-%E2%80%93-part-1/ Please give it a look.

See you soon

Mark

1 comment:

  1. I do so envy you being over in the USA! Glad you're having a good time and give Uncle Sam my love.

    Your interview is proving very popular on HowToWriteBetter.net!

    Suze

    ReplyDelete