Thursday 28 March 2013

And......BREATHE!

I can't believe where the time has gone but it's been an extremely busy March. I've worked in Schools from Nursery right up to Senior, planned and delivered the World Tour of MK, launched my first collection, read and performed in loads of places, judged a Poetry by Heart competition and simply loved being a freelance creative!

A short breather over the Easter weekend and then the marathon of writing that is NaPoWriMo (National Poetry Writing Month for the un-initiated) This is a challenge to poets to write a new poem every day of April and post it on a blog. I've really enjoyed the exercise over the past two years and it has triggered some interesting and unexpected poems. So please check my blog each day and help spread the word.

Have a wonderful break over Easter. Keep writin' and reciting'

Mark x

No comments:

Post a Comment